Our current beloved eBook app, OverDrive, will soon be replaced with a new app, Libby. Libby was designed for audiobook users in mind, introducing online as well as offline streaming. Already a seasoned OverDrive app user? Don’t fret! Currently users of OverDrive can access their current holds and loans through the new app. Libby is able to sign in to multiple libraries with one or more library cards and all of your holds and loans are neatly centralized into a single shelf. The app features a new minimalistic look with navigation that is intuitive for the user.
• Sign in to multiple libraries, with one or more library cards
• Stay signed in for as long as you like
• Download books and audiobooks for offline reading, or stream them to save space
• Sample any book with a tap — nothing to download or delete
• Try a zoomable graphic novel, or a picture book with readalong audio
• All your holds and loans are consolidated on a single shelf
• Tag titles as read, loved, hated, wishlist, schoolbook, beach-reading, whatever you like
• Your loans, holds, reading positions, bookmarks and notes are synchronized automatically across all your devices
• Keep track of your reading history in the Activity tab
Try Libby today and happy reading!